Tuesday, May 12, 2009

when i hate someone...

i'm not an angle and i do hate people for reasons...and when i hate someone, i really hope that others whom i talked to about him will not say anything that sound like they are taking his side or they are defending him..i hate to hear that...
and for that reason, the same night i read the bit** blog, i talked to a friend, someone i consider close to me, about the other person whom i hate very much, amin akhir, from muc... i told her about our argument in frenster and how much i hate him and guess what she said...she kept saying that he actually did that (he visited my page first and commented) coz he likes me and he wants to befriend me or something like that...i got very angry because i didnt expect her to say that...i seriously hate her words that moment that i fell like exploding...seriously...and i slammed the desk due to high level of impatience...
i dont give a damn of what he thinks or feels bcoz all i know is that he is rude and insane...and i seriously dont want people whom i trust to say something like my friend said bcoz i felt like she had betrayed me by saying something nice about the guy, whatever it is...i had another friend from muc and i called her one day..she talked about that guy and suddenly she was teasing me about him as if i liked him or something...what the heck! i regretted calling her that day and i still feels regret till this moment...
you are all my friend and arent you suppose to not say nice things about the people i hate? i mean, at least dont relate me with them in any way bcoz i HATE IT!! you can say nice thing about them and i will listen, only listen...why cant you all just listen to me that moment? if you want to give ur opinion, u may say them but not when i have refused to listen...please..i'm hurt when i have to listen about ur defending-him opinion especially when u think that i like him or he likes me bcoz i know its totally gone off the track...its not even the topic that should be discussed about...
i can accept and listen to others opinion, seriously but not when the opinion its about those i hate and its opposing me or threatening my discretionary in any way..please...

No comments:

Post a Comment