Thursday, May 27, 2010

KHATY BASHRI, this is for u!

On 22th of May, one of my dearest friends when i was schooling at MUC , Khaty, got married to her loved one, and for that, i would like to wish her a happy and blessed marriage and cute babies!!!! hehehehe

after 7 years of not meeting each other (just via monitor), we met again and she was shining radiantly on the dais with her beloved husband, and i know, she is in euphoria. who wouldnt when you are married to your beloved one? and i'm extremely happy for her.

since i know her when we were 14, she has always been crazy about pink colour, and i'm not surprised when the colour was chosen as the theme for her wedding. well, co-wedding, with his brother.

i can still vividly remember the voyage of our friendship, though i dont want to cherish my MUC memories much, but it has been part of me, and no matter how hard i tried to forget about it, i know i cant. we were not very close to each other at first, but when we were put together in Dorm E, we got close. together with another two friends, yang and syuhada.

when we were together, we combine our initials and came up with KYNS-khaty, yang, najah, syuhada- and believe it or not, this initial was carved deeply in my mind, that i know i will never be able to get rid of it.

the truth is, i wasnt a good friend, and it hurt me when i recalled how bad i was towards them, and that memories make me feel bad, because i sucked.

now, i dont want to tell you my stories. i want to talk about this very friend of mine, my sahabat, KHATY..

khaty, from what i know during the 1-year and a half we've been close together, she is pretty, she is beautiful, her smile makes your day, with her original long and curled eyelashes, beautiful round shining black eyes, sharp nose, she would capture a man's heart easily, but she's not a player. she's quite pampered, affectionate, can be very hateful if u mess with her, loyal to friends, always looking for affiliation and affection, not dependent but always look for friends, caring, always trying to show her strength, but she is always the first to cry, sharp tongue, likes to get attention from others but adorable, basically thats her. khaty.

her voice is quite husky, and for me, she is perfect, for a lady, she has everything, height, figure, great voice, beauty, and everything. i've never envied her, her skin? hitam manis. that makes her even more prettier, and i'm sure her husband knows how lucky he is to be married to such a pretty girl. (khaty, pas ni, belanja!)

we've been through a series of cold fight, but we've always been able to get together again. maybe i've never told her this, but i'm very proud to be her friend, and part of her life, and though i've always been hateful and despicable. hehehe

seeing her shining on the dais, i thought, "we're old already!" though 22 is act not quite old. hahaha.... when we were together, we've asked this question to each other, who would get married first among us?

obviously not me, because i'm not men's lady. with this cold attitude, i'm aware that i obviously wont be the first! among us, we (syuhada and i) thought it would be either yang or khaty, and true enough, it was one of the two. because these two was act the opposite of syuhada and me, from appearance, these two are more appealing to boys, and as far as i'm concern, syuhada and i never care less about how we look like. as long as we wear something, and everything is in its place, then we're done.

but opposites attract, and the couples were always syuhada and i, while yang and khaty. when we got into a fight with one another, i've always given them cold shoulder, as in not to take sides. and then we would hold special meeting to resolve the dispute. hahaha. funny. the location was the Dorm L's store, with clothes hanging and stuff.

thats sweet about us. and i miss the time very much.

now khaty is married, everyone is curious about who's next, and again, obviously it wont be me!

i think its yang. hahaha. for syuhada and i, it's still KIV. cant be determined. blur. hahahaha

so, thats enough, and for khaty, here's one special poem for you (if u can call it one, hehehe) in occasion of your special day! congrats my lovely friends!



It has been 8 years since we meet each other,
but i feel like it is yesterday,
when i hold your hands,
and say, I'm Najah, your friend.

Do you remember,
how we got to be friends?
You told me about a friend,
whom back-stabbed me,
and for you,
I'm free.
It's fine if you cant recall anything about it,
because I've always been thankful for that,
As you're already my friend,
when I'm yet to be your friend.

we used to fight,
and make up again,
we laughed,
and cried,
we were happy,
yet we were also in grief,
we might hate each other,
but our love prevails,
we might feel like going down the path alone,
but yet we held hands,
and marched forward together.
we might tell each other off,
but God knows,
how much we longed for others,
and how we prayed,
that we will never be apart.

I may never say this,
but I'm thankful having you by my side.
If I have to give up this world for my friend,
I would,
as long as I can see your smile.
what more to sacrifice a relationship,
just to save this precious one.

Khaty,
I'm sorry if I wasn't a friend, when you need one.
if I wasn't a listener, when you longed for one,
if I couldn't even spare my shoulder for you to lean on
when you really needed one,
if I couldn't say, "It's ok.." when you craved for it.
Forgive me,
if there were times,
you hate me more than your enemy.
I apologize,
if I've never returned back whatever u did or gave to me,
because I've to keep every piece of your touch,
so that I would be able to breathe and live on,
and proudly say one fine day,
that I... have a friend.
trust me,
I treasure you in my heart,
though I said otherwise,
cause I've never been in a friendship,
that touched my heart the most,
that made me feel impossible,
for me to find such friends again.

cause You're one in a million,
and no one can ever replace you,
forever and ever.

for that, I thank you,
for the most beautiful episodes in my life,
for the times you were by my side,
for the words that encouraged me,
for the tears that took me back to reality,
for the hands that hold me,
for the word, FRIEND,
for the K in KYNS,
and for everything I took,
but can never return them back,
your presence, in my life.

On this day,
I pray for God,
to spare my happiness,
and pass it to you,
so that you'll have double happiness.
to take your sorrow,
and spare it for me,
so that you'll be less in grief.
to gather all prayers in the world,
and shower them to you,
so that your life would get the most blessings,
and prayers,
to postpone my fortune,
so that yours would look greater,
and when my time comes,
my fortunate and blessed friend,
would be able to shine the most,
as the friend I love,
and treasure,
for my whole entire life.

Please listen to me this time,
just once.

Khaty,
I AM YOUR FRIEND.
would you like to be mine?

HANGSANG, YOUNGWOUNNI FRIENDS....

1 comment: