Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blogging bloggers

first of all, i'm impressed. i'm impressed to see blogs with regular updates and every update is full of colours. and i mean colours, colours.

the posts are in variety with small, big, biggest fonts, different colours, and various stories.. i'm really, really impressed.

why? naa, dont ask. those who follow me here (other than My Art Pieces and The Other Side of Me) definitely know why i feel that way. dont you? i bet u do.

i RARELY update my blog. well, currently i have like 6 blogs, 4 active and 2 inactive blogs, and i was like, OMG, why do i have so many and the present me says, "Why the hell you created so many?" and the past me says, "I dont know, screw you!" and the future me says, "Ok, thats enough. Its for me." and i guess the future me won.

i think its best left at it. fullstop.

and my biggest worries right now is? i'm about to do research about blogging. its been two weeks since i last met my supervisor and during the first meeting, she said, "I'll meet u in the future if only u have something 2 show me." and my reply, "Thats great!" the inner me? THATS AWESOME! so i'll call u back in a month the quickest!

and there i was, lingering in the net, leisuring with my writings, blabbing at my freelancing boss about my latest job, working in my fac, anything but the journals on BLOGS as i was advised to do.

and the next wednesday? she called. yes. she CALLED. "Hi, are we meeting today?" I cant even register her voice. "W-what? erm, I dont think so..." Yes, bcoz i never thought she would ever CALL! "Ok, so, i guess ur READING is still on?" "Y-yes it is."

and No, it ISN'T. i know nothing about journals for blogging, i havent laid my eyes on not even a word, i didn't even google for it when i have the time (of course i have time) and didn't start a scratch.

and this week? she expected us to meet but of course, i couldn't find my time (still) to search for the journals etcetera bcoz my beloved freelancing boss gave a job for my weekend when i have already determined to work on my research as preparation for the coming wednesday.

and here comes Strong Heart, a Korean show and it took me 3 days to complete it. there goes my weekend. happily ever after.

and then? nightmare. you know how it feels? she expects u to meet her but i didn't. and since i'm the one who is in need of her consultation, i should have prepared every wednesday but it's been put off for two consecutive weeks. and its not good.

if u were me? yes. i will have to meet her next wednesday WITH AT LEAST 5 PAGES OF ISSUES to be discussed with her to make up for the two MISSING-NOT-IN-ACTION DAYS.

oh dear. its my first semester and i've to pull myself together. bad performance during my degree is enough. another unsatisfied lecturer is the last thing i gonna need for now.. what with my novel to be published, my freelancing, my writing, my research, my faculty job, i have to be super fast and super resistent to oversleeping in order to complete the whole week to call it A Week.

yeah. hopefully, next week i'll get to meet her with a Smiling and Bright Face. :)

till then!




p/s: what about blogging that u think good enough to be studied? put on ur thinking caps with me, pls!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment