Friday, July 1, 2011

Eveni+fying+mare!


It's a creepy bad dream at one evening!

One fine day...

I just dont know why I felt so exhausted that day. Maybe it's because of lack of good sleep, and so I forced my eyes closed after Asr.

Then the dream began. Its like a novel. trust me, all those marriage by agreement story line, it actually took place in my dream, and the guy was someone I really despise. urgh!

Ok, so let me tell you a story, a very interesting one (very novel-like)

I was back from my somewhere, its kind of blurry, where it started from. I was unpacking or packing my stuff with my younger sister in my room, and then, there he was, at the dining table with my sister (somehow my 'sister' had transformed into the face of my degree mate) and they were discussing something unknown to me.

I was like, "What's he doing here? so annoying, him being in my house and whatsoever." but i didn't disturb them since he was like ignoring me (as he usually does I think and it's not like i was expecting him to present me with a warm friendly smile whenever we saw each other).

and then suddenly, he came up to me, and revealed his ultimate reason for coming to my house, and it was because of ME and our somehow-i-was-married-to-him-but-for-some-reasons-it-was-based-on-an-agreement MARRIAGE.

DAMN! and he was there to claim me! seriously, i was screaming very hard at him for not keeping his promise to make our marriage a secret and that we run our own lives secretly as we had agreed on before we were married. because i seriously DESPISE him and never thought that the very novel-like story line would befall me, I was crying and panting and screaming and shouting at him to get out of my life.

but he just smiled and being very stubborn, he had called his parents and they already agreed about me and him living together as REAL hubby and wifey.

you know how it feels when you really dont want something but it keeps coming to you making you very frustrated and you feel like screaming to you heart's content? thats how it felt like. seriously, i was really frustrated and angry at him as i chased him away but he kept coming with a smile. argh!

my parents had also agreed on our marriage and he was so happy while I keep lamenting the marriage we had and i really wished i could get away from him. i was so strained in my dream that when my friend came to wake me up to perform the asr prayer, she was like hesitating since my face looked very tired.

Yes I was extremely tired in my dream, playing tag with that guy!

he followed me everywhere and kept reminding me that i was her wife and whatever i did, i was still his wife.

"Weh! ko tak faham bahasa ke? aku kata aku benci ko kan! boleh blah tak dari hidup aku?" one of my lines. yes, i was very harsh since i was extremely angry and frustrated!

"Tak pe, aku takkan lepaskan ko sampai bila-bila. ko still wife aku." with a very innocent and indifferent face, he replied to me!

"Aku tak mau la! yang ko gatal sangat ni kenapa? Pergi jalanlah!"

"Tak nak. ni rumah isteri aku."

trust me, it was very novel-like and now, i seriously understand how it feels like when u were in that kind of SITUATION. very frustrating and provoking!

and he was chasing me up to this park, where i was crossing a jungle with two ropes, one to step on and one to hold on to, and i was like, what the hell
was he doing here?

but somehow, since it's just a one rope for one way route, i was like going to the wrong way and i had to wait for others to cross, and suddenly he popped up in front of me.

his face was gloomy, he didn't say anything, just signaled with his eyes for me to follow him and strangely (which i obviously wont do if i'm at my right state of mind) i did follow him to the right rope for the way we're heading, and then........





Argh! So cute! ^^















"najah, ko dah asar belum?"

Zup! I was gasping for air as soon as i opened my eyes hurriedly. yes, i did.

and i was delighted and relieved when i opened my eyes and found myself not on a rope with the guy i despise and I'M NOT FOLLOWING HIM SOMEWHERE UNKNOWN TO ME (cause other really-related-to-marriage-stuff might take place, who knows? phew!) AND WE'RE NOT MARRIED TO EACH OTHER. and also, bcoz it was not a nightmare (since it happened in broad daylight). if it was a nightmare, it could carry a 1001 meanings! and i really wish i wont have to encounter that guy in the near future or even, THE FARTHER FUTURE.

when i woke up, the very one thing occurred to me, why him of all the guys and gays i know? i didn't even think of him recently since there's no reason for me to do so.

but I'm glad, its a bad dream. just A VERY BAD DREAM.

Allah, I'm sorry for sleeping after Asr... =_= I WONT DO THAT AGAIN! PINKY PROMISE! (cause I'm really scared to death!)



p/s: really wish you who're reading this had this novel-like dream! LOL



3 comments:

  1. i would like the similar novel-like-dream with someone i ADORE hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. klu ko suka kat dia x jd la mimpi cm2. wakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahuk ahuk.
    pssst. have a peek at your heart. super sure or not you really despise him? :PPP
    heh. end up jadi macam dalam novel macam mana??
    tak suka tak suka. tup tup tup. hooked! hohoho!!

    tell the truth ana.. we can pray for you happinesss :))))))

    ReplyDelete