Monday, July 4, 2011

Nenek dah pergi...

as i am writing this, tears are streaming but i just dont know how to stop it.

my two beloved people, left me this year.

early this year was marked by my grandma's passing away.
and just this afternoon, it was her beloved lonely husband who followed her suit,
only after 5 months living without her by his side.

I know he's got his wish to be by her side fulfilled,
and I really hope their love is for eternity.

when mak nenek passed away on the 31st of January,
I wanted to write about her badly,
but I just don't know why I didn't.
Now I know.

Because I have to write about them both in a post.

and its after today, 4th of July 2011.

this post won't be a complete post anyway.

its just that,
I am really happy, despite not being able to pay him my last respect, since in my family,
I was the very last person to see him and talk to him.
I even peeled him rambutans which he ate very hungrily and happily.

If it wasn't for my ummi who asked me to go,
I wouldn't even feel like going,
and now I'm glad I did.

I really am.

Same goes to my mak nenek.
I didn't want to go since I think its not really necessary.
I will still see her the next raya.
turns out I wont.

and I'm glad I went to Tawau that day,
even for a day.
cause that was my very last time seeing her.
Thanks to my ummi's words.

Pak nenek and mak nenek,
you're always with me,
in my heart.

I know I wont be able to forget
both of you,
since you had a very significant appearance in the life
of a Najah from the day she was born.

Both of you taught me everything.
Eternal love,
and happiness.

my coming birthday won't be something good to remember.
cause its the day I'm without both of you.

2011 is the year i wont ever forget.
my first-launched novel,
and the leaving of both of you.

In cherished memories,
Haji Bahron Tahir and Zainab Mase,
Samarinda-Tawau

Al-Fatihah


1 comment:

  1. Sobsob. Semoga mereka digolongkan dikalangan org org yg beriman. Ameen.
    I am so scared this will happen to me one day. Sooner or later. Both my beloved matern grandparents who brought me up since i was so young- i wish death doesnt exist in e dic of life.
    But yg hidup semuanya akan peegikan. Just cant imagine hows it gonna be like. Biar saya peegi dulu pun takpe. T_T
    With me being so fr away 13 hrs distance apart. Astaghdirullah. And why am i crying while typing this here. Pfft. Gogogo anarif. You r strong bebeh!

    ReplyDelete