Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Prejudice? Kill me. ^^

Assalamualaikum...

Yes, at first I thought I may be bit petty, to be posting about this? but frens, learn ur lesson. Kalau kita hidup beramai2, berjemaah, u better go with the flow la kan... u cant live in the house as if u r the only person living in the house, and we're entitled to advices from others if we did wrong. but yes, i entered the house with privileges. i already have two friends in the house, one is my coursemate and the other one is my ex-schoolmate (and we were quite close during those times).

but this one person, i just dont know where did she come from, she just couldnt accept advises, and it so happened, i was the first person to tegur her (just after a month living in the house when she had already been in the house for almost a year and nobody had ever talked to her about her manner before) in a very normal housemate way about her manner, which is wearing a pair of slippers just everywhere in the house including the kitchen where all the bad stuff are on the floor and she drags them all along with her, to the living room, to the bedroom and so on. She got furious at me, and she slammed the door at my face. Ok. so i thought, ok, i wont say anything anymore but that time, i really had to say it because the kitchen floor had already those ULAT because of the sampah and i dont want those ULATs to be on the carpet at the living room, so i had the urge to speak to her about that.

starting from there on, she sees me as an enemy when I still act as usual cause i would never see her as enemy but i know she is uncomfortable with me around, so she started to eat in her bedroom, taking all the stuff inside, back from work, quickly hides in the bedroom. thats her problem bcoz i am fine with her being at the same place with me. it doesnt bother me at all.

and then, it so happened, one of the frens who have actually been thinking about her bad manners suddenly came back from the hometown and talked to her about the access card and the parking lot (which she has been using it by herself without bothering to share with me when i entered the house since now two people of the house have cars). so she thought it was ME who instigated that fren to talk to her about that when i didnt know about it at all. seriously i dont mind parking outside of our apartment gate since i've gotten familiar with it. so its not a prob to me, not at all.

but since she already has prejudice towards me, with me having my old and current frens in the house and my easy going character which allows me to mingle with all the people easily, she has been seeing me as a threat to her life in the house since that slippers incident. and so, just now we had a meeting about RULES OF THE HOUSE (which actually meant to fix her manner but in the end failed bcoz my fren felt that it would make her angrier if she were to talk to her in front of the others like that) and right after the meeting, i know she would think i'm the person behind it all and so, it was true. she still thinks that i'm a nuisance to her. when we have a prejudice towards that person, we would always think she does the wrong thing.

Well, this is the proof. ^^



she is angrier at me, thats why she posted this. but never mind. Its just that, its funny. I did nothing, seriously nothing?

But always, whenever i go to places, there would be people looking at me as enemy, just because I open my mouth about the truth. Oh well i cant be a bystander, just watching people annoying other people. I hate that. And i did the right thing. before this, there's another status about me but lets skip that.

o yes, i know, this is kind of bad, posting about someone, but please guys, lets learn something here. I learn something too. It makes me think real hard of my prejudice towards others. LOL. of course i do have those stuff too, but usually, my prejudice is SHARED BY MANY, who think so too. LOL. So, is that a GENERAL OPINION? Lets put on our thinking cap.

I really hate it to be in this situation though my situation is favourable since others in the house know that she's the one who need to reflect, but its still bothering me. I really hate it. Just hope that one day, she will get to learn ways to live uprightly, not like this.

Another thing is that, she said herself that she purposely lives with strangers to not let her GOOD FRENS know about her CYNICAL SIDE? and what is that supposed to mean? I pity her, really. She doesn't have friends to show her the right way. good friends are those who showed you the right way, but she doesnt have those kind of friends since she's already aware of that but she's not making any progress to correct those CYNICAL SIDEs.

Moral of the story? CAST AWAY YOUR PREJUDICE AND LEARN TO LIVE WITH OTHERS WELL. ^^


3 comments:

  1. entri kedua lebih kurang sama hr ni... keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku share kat fb. keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. pesen perempuan jenis takleh kena tegur ni yang slalu minta hantaran tinggi...haha

    ReplyDelete