Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thrashed by thrash.

Seriously I've never thought something like this could befall me, but of course,
He always knows better.

I was thrashed by thrash.
Well of course, the first thrash is literally,
and the second one, I would like to hope it is also something literal.

For me, its none other than thrash, whoever have the heart to do such thing.

and literally, its not me who was thrashed, but its my car.
But its like me being thrashed, cause my car is my heart.
As much as I love it,
I would like others to understand its like a child to me.

How could you put a bag of thrash onto one's car bonet?
Even if you don't have good stuff to say, and you meant good, thats obviously NOT the best way to 
COMMUNICATE.

that's why I said its thrash, whoever did that.
If they'd learned how to write, to COMMUNICATE, if they are literate (oh how I wished to use WERE), 
they wouldn't have done that, for whatever mistake I've ever done.

Can they read my mind? No.
Do they know whether I purposely put my car there to TROUBLE them? No.

I had the chance to catch the culprit, but I tried hard to prevent myself from ASKING because if I'd known, 
that person would be DEAD, whoever they are.
and let's just wish that's also literal.
YES, DEAD, literally.

my car obviously doesn't display any sign of,
THRASH ME.
oh, illiterate people, I pity them.

Lets just pray I won't be able to know who they are FOREVER.

Wasted my tears.
tearing not because of sadness, but because of excessive uncontrollable anger.
Yeah, since I couldn't get the culprit,
and I was trying very hard to restrain myself,
that caused me to tear up.

for whatever reason I did wrong,
now I'm not at the wrong side anymore,
because of their stupid THRASHING MISTAKE.

FOOLS and MANIACS.

No comments:

Post a Comment